Nowadays, many people have probably heard more news or advertisements about cannabis extracts. But still not sure how to use it. And is it available to everyone? In cannabis oil, there is a substance called CBD that is useful in medical treatment. Therefore, in this article, we will introduce you to more CBD oil extracted from hemp. in order to be able to purchase and use it with confidence
What is CBD oil?
When it comes to marijuana Many people may think of drugs that cause motion sickness. But in fact, there are several compounds in marijuana that are intoxicated, THC. CBD contained in marijuana is not as intoxicating and has no psychoactive effects as THC. can be used in medical practice
CBD or Cannabidiol derived from CBD oil is a substance extracted from hemp or hemp. It is a substance that does not have a psychoactive and psychoactive effect, so it does not cause motion sickness. Including being non-addictive, it can be used without worrying about such side effects. CBD oil has many health benefits as follows.
- CBD oil causes more appetite. Therefore, it is often used in patients who are chronically ill or in critical condition with anorexia. to stimulate more appetite
- Hemp oil reduces anxiety, reduces stress, makes it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- anti-inflammatory This allows the body to recover from injuries as well. wounds heal faster
- Hemp oil fights free radicals that cause disorders and inflammation in the body.
- reduce pain Therefore, it is suitable for use in postoperative patients and patients with chronic pain conditions.
- Hemp oil helps strengthen the immune system of the body. Able to resist various pathogens better, less sick
- Contributes to the balance of the body. CBD oil helps the body and mind to function normally.
From the benefits mentioned above, CBD oil has been used to treat various diseases such as chronic pain from cancer, migraine headaches, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, rheumatoid arthritis, anorexia. , irritable bowel, insomnia, anxiety and depression, etc.
By now you probably know that CBD oil is a versatile extract. And it can be used safely if used in the right amount and through professional consultation. However, it is important to purchase a standardized, high-quality extract in order to fully and safely benefit from the CBD extract.