Cannabis is a plant that is very hot today because of its medicinal properties that have been found to help relieve ailments and maintain health. CBD is one of the most important compounds in cannabis, so in this article we’ll take a look at what CBD is and what it does.
What is CBD ? Let’s get to know more about this substance .
After unlocking the use of marijuana for medical purposes. More and more knowledge is being learned about the beneficial constituents of cannabis. The main substances are contained in two types: THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol. which is a psychoactive substance which this substance is the first known substance Because it affects the nervous system and mind. causing a dizzying sensation Until later, it was discovered that CBD is useful in medicine. CBD is Cannabidiol that is used in the treatment of ailments as seen today.
CBD is an extract of hemp that is useful in the treatment of various diseases and ailments. It does not have the same neuro-stimulating effects as THC, so it can be consumed without causing psychoactive effects. It can be used safely in the general public and people with medical conditions.
CBD is found mainly in Sativa strains, also known as hemp, where there is a lot of CBD and a small amount of THC. According to the law, cannabis products contain less than 1% THC. Makes you feel comfortable using cannabis extract products containing CBD.
How does CBD work with our bodies?
The human body naturally contains cannabinoids. They work on the body’s cannabinoid receptors, which, when properly secreted, can cause the body to feel at ease, relax, reduce anxiety and reduce sadness. But the substances produced by the body are produced in a specific way and are rapidly degraded. Therefore, there is a chance that the body will not receive enough such substances. As for the use of cannabis extracts that are more durable and last longer, therefore, when products containing cannabinoid extracts are used, the body can experience the soothing effects of this compound. reduce anxiety as well but works for a long time and not easily decomposed Therefore, it is the reason why such extracts are needed in addition to those that the body already produces.
What are the benefits of CBD ?
CBD is a cannabis extract that has many medicinal uses. As will be shown as the following details.
- reduce pain especially chronic cancer-related illnesses where pain medications are ineffective or ineffective in reducing pain as they should be. make cancer patients feel more comfortable rest more It can also be used to relieve nerve pain, including migraines.
- Helps reduce seizures from multiple sclerosis Including treating seizures from other causes because CBD has neuroprotective properties. By reducing the transmission of nerve cells that result in seizures and reducing spasms. It also acts to help reduce inflammation in the nervous system that makes seizures less likely.
- reduce inflammation It can be used as a product to reduce inflammation of the skin and reduce acne. including reducing inflammation of various tissues in the body especially rheumatoid arthritis symptoms Helps relieve swelling and pain including reducing inflammation of joints and tissues in various parts of the body effectively
- Reduce Depression: CBD works on the serotonin receptors in the body to reduce the symptoms of depression. including effectively reducing anxiety
- help sleep better Because it has properties to reduce anxiety and pain. That will allow users to sleep better. Sleep soundly and have good sleep quality.
By now you probably know more about what CBD is and how it is useful. So that when choosing a cannabis-derived product, you will know which one to choose in order to be able to use it for the intended purpose and get the most effective treatment results.