When it comes to marijuana Many people are probably familiar with it as a psychoactive drug. Hemp part They have a similar name and are similar in appearance to marijuana. But it is less neurotoxic and contains higher amounts of some therapeutic substances than cannabis. Both plants have been used for many purposes. As we are going to show you the benefits of cannabis and hemp in detail below.
Interesting Cannabis and Hemp Benefits
benefits of cannabis
Marijuana is a psychoactive drug that induces drunkenness and addiction. But at the same time, there are many medicinal substances, such as CBD or Cannabinoid, as well as other beneficial properties as follows:
- Hemp seeds help with drainage. therefore used to treat constipation It is also used to treat spleen, stomach and colon diseases.
- Hemp root helps in reducing pain. Helps kill germs and anti-inflammatory
- Cannabis leaves contain intoxicating substances, but in small quantities, they can be eaten fresh, so they can be used in food, such as in curry, to make food taste better.
- Cannabis leaves have another property that helps in reducing pain. Therefore, it is often used to relieve toothache by crushing fresh leaves and applying them to the affected tooth area. Or bring the leaves to boil and drink to relieve body aches.
- Relieve itching, hair loss, cannabis leaves can be crushed thoroughly before being mixed with boiled water. Apply all over your head and leave it for about 1 hour, then rinse thoroughly.
Hemp is a plant that resembles cannabis. Often used in the production of textiles and has a higher content of CBD or Cannabinoid than cannabis, which is often used for medicinal purposes. The benefits of hemp are as follows:
- Hemp leaves have many medicinal properties. both helping to nourish the blood Helps relieve muscle pain , treat migraines dizziness or a headache It can also be used to treat diarrhea or dysentery as well.
- The seeds can be used to help break down gallstones. It will be chewed fresh. It can also be extracted into an oil rich in omega 3, 6, 9, fatty acids and vitamin E that help prevent cardiovascular disease. as well as helping to prevent cancer
- Hemp seeds are also rich in protein. that can be substituted for soybeans and used to make cheese, milk, tofu and many other foods
It can be seen that there are many benefits of cannabis and hemp together. But to get the most out of it with the least possible side effects or harm. It must be consulted with a specialist and used only in the proper dosage as needed.